Game of Thrones, The Avengers, Avatar, The Lord of the Rings. All of these blockbusters have some incredible scenery that seems to be pure fantasy, but it’s actually not. Our world is so diverse that there are some almost identical places that exist in real life. It’s our planet’s breathtaking nature that inspired writers and film directors in their creation of these magical worlds. So, if you thought that you could only see them on TV or on a movie screen, now you know that you can actually witness them in real life.
BUZVIRAL has collected the best photos of these fantastic places that will make your jaw drop because of how similar they are. Are you ready?
1. The Tree-Of-Souls, Avatar & Wisteria tree at Ashikaga Flower Park, Ashikaga, Japan
2. Thanos’ resting spot and the final scene, Avengers: Infinity War & Banaue Rice Terraces in the Philippines
3. Bioluminescent pond, Avatar & Bioluminescent Lagoon in Falmouth, Jamaica
4. The Great Realm of Dwarrowdelf, The Lord of the Rings& Basilica Cistern in Turkey
5. Mesa, Up & Tepuy Roraima in Venezuela
6. The Great Hall of Hogwarts, Harry Potter & The Great Hall of the Christ Church College, Oxford University
CLICK NEXT BUTTON ↘↘