We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, buzviiral.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of magnetic containers that will turn your fridge into the most convenient spice rack you’ve ever had.
2. A lid rack to organize your pots and pans cabinet once and for all, so you can actually grab exactly what you need when you need it.
3. A tea organizer so you can toss that messy pile of half-empty boxes cluttering the top of your cabinet in favor of this neat, easy-to-use solution.
4. A cheerful set of cherry red pots and pans to upgrade your ancient nonstick set that’s beat-up and scratched beyond recognition.
6. A nine-piece countertop blender set because it’s the closest you’ll get to smoothies that make themselves: you can just throw all the ingredients together (even the night before!), press your cup down on the blender, then get on with your life.
7. A foil and plastic-wrap rack that mounts to a cabinet door so you can free up an entire shelf’s worth of space *and* easily grab the parchment paper without pulling out every other box first.
8. A four-in-one chopper and slicer so you can dice all the onions you need for that week’s meals before you can say “cutting board”.
9. A super-cushioned gel mat designed to give your feet some sweet relief whether you’re prepping veggies, perfecting your spaghetti sauce, or just washing dishes at the end of the day.
10. A set of three produce savers that really will keep berries, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, and all kinds of fruit and veggies day-one fresh for nearly two full weeks.
11. A treasure trove of colorful cooking utensils basically guaranteed to brighten up your kitchen, or at least make you smile every time you notice them.